Ultimate Immunity for Your Kids
6th July, 2021
As one of the most celebrated superfoods, turmeric is hailed for its potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidants properties. It is the curcuminoids that give turmeric its superpower! The healing properties extended across all age groups, including kids. Turmeric comes in handy if you are looking for a natural remedy to strengthen their body defence.
How does turmeric benefit your kids?
Here are five ways how this golden spice can benefit your little ones.
- Immune defence
- Colds and flu are common in young children. They are generally more prone to illnesses because their immune systems are relatively immature compared to adults. Turmeric helps bolster their immune system to reduce the odds of getting sick and fight off illnesses, especially during this pandemic.
- Skin health
- In general, children’s skin is more delicate than adults’ skin. Their skin may lose moisture easily, making it more susceptible to becoming dry, itchy and inflamed. Turmeric works wonder to relieve these skin conditions and improve overall skin health.
- Respiratory health
- Sinus infections often develop after a cold or with allergies. When your kids’ sinuses are blocked by mucus, bacteria may start to grow, leading to infections. The anti-bacterial properties in turmeric help to clear the nasal tract and sinuses to prevent airway congestion.
- Anti-inflammatory & anti-allergic
- Asthma, characterised by inflammation of the airways, is one of the most common chronic diseases affecting children. During flare-ups, kids might have experience symptoms such as coughing, chest tightness, wheezing and shortness of breath. Turmeric has been used to relieve symptoms associated with allergies and asthma.
- Cognitive performance
- Children’s brains develop rapidly during their early years. Childhood lays the critical foundation for life-long learning. Support your little ones’ learning with turmeric. It helps optimise brain development and boost academic performance.
Kids SuperGumTM for super kids
VitaHealth Kids SuperGumTM, the first turmeric gummies in the country, harnesses the turmeric superpower to boost your kids’ natural defences against several childhood health conditions. It contains all three key curcuminoids: curcumin, demethoxycurcumin (DMC) and bisdemethoxycurcumin (BDMC) which work synergistically to bring powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Give your children two VitaHealth Kids SuperGumTM gummies daily to provide them with the ultimate immunity for fewer sick days and more learning days. These great-tasting gummies come in orange flavour gummies your kids will surely love! It is free from preservatives and certified Halal.
This informational article is brought to you by VitaHealth. For enquiries, please contact VitaHealth at 1800-18-3288.