We welcome you to explore our unique assistance services in various aspects of businesses from insurance, banking and other corporate sectors.
Security Assistance Services
Business travellers often have to work and travel to destinations that can be hostile, sensitive or even unfamiliar, putting travellers, expatriates and business units at risk. Through the brand name of Global Secure, AA International’s security experts with over 19 years of experience are able to provide emergency security assistance along with travel risk management and protection services for corporates, expatriates and travellers worldwide.
Intelligence is available to our clients through the combination of state of the art technology and risk intelligence information, our travel risk management experience and expertise along with 24/7 crisis response management centres provides the client with an immediate response and if required immediate escalation. We look at crisis and emergency planning as an essential element in any companies’ emergency response procedures.
24/7 Crisis Response Centres
- All 24/7 Crisis Response Management Centres (CRMC) have the ability to handle security and crisis related calls and have pre-agreed escalation protocols with clients (primary points of contact, secondary etc up to however many contacts are required)
Global Email/SMS Alerts and Bulletins
- Individuals can be signed up to our proactive and reactive push email security alerts service which will immediately notify them of any event or scenario which could pose a threat to their employees’ safety in-country.
- The ability to be able to Track, Locate and Communicate through the traveller tracking software tool. Data is automatically uploaded from the designated Travel management Company (TMC).
Global Travel Security Risk Management Services (TSRM)
- Online country security information service is available to all Members and will have access to sections including: Political and economic conditions, Security issues, Travel logistics, Terrorism analysis, Government advice relating to the country, Airport information, Cultural tips, Health issues, Emergency contact information in-country
Security & Natural Disaster Evacuation and Crisis Response Capabilities
- In the event of an Emergency Security Situation, AAI Global Secure will use reasonable commercial effort to arrange for the evacuation of Members to the nearest safe and acceptable location
Traveller Assistance Services
- Our 24/7 call centres can assist with travel related incidents such as passport and baggage loss, missed and delayed flights, emergency money transfers and legal referrals.
You can also email us for emergencies at firstname.lastname@example.org